Euromediterranean Youth Meeting 2014. Social entrepreneurship Good Practices Exchange Barcelona, April 7th – 11th
Call for participants at the Euro-Mediterranean Youth Meeting held at the city of Barcelona next April, 7th -11th 2014. Organized by the Catalan Youth Department, Autonomous Government of Catalonia.
This meeting aims to facilitate the encounter between young people from different countries within the Euro-Mediterranean region that have common interests on youth needs and share similar difficulties.
– Promote the young entrepreneurs attitude as a social transformation tool.
– Facilitate network projects between the Euro-Mediterranean countries.
– Encourage the creativity, innovation, critic vision and participation within the Euro-Mediterranean region.
– Empower the youth debate and lobby actions for the youth life conditions improvement within the Euro-Mediterranean area.
This year the Euro-Mediterranean Meeting will offer an innovative good practices exchange where the participants will have the possibility to share the opportunities and difficulties they face while implementing their projects. The Meeting will provide with workshops on creativity and networking together with the visit of several social entrepreneurship projects held in Catalonia.
The Catalan Government expects youth leaders and representatives of promoting social entrepreneurship projects, from all the Euro-Mediterranean countries, at this meeting.
The minimum requirements for the applicants are:
– Young people between 20 and 35 years old.
– High level of English knowledge, Medium level of French (for communicating).
– Being a leader or an active participant at the submitted project.
The Catalan Government will accept only the projects working at least for three years (provide evidence). As an evaluation criteria, we will consider the most innovative and creative projects where is possible to identify a concrete impact on the transformation of any social need or problem.
Application deadline: 15th November 2013.
The notification of the accepted applications will be done by email during December 2013.
The Catalan Agency for Youth will cover the travel, accommodation and meal costs of all participants during the meeting.
All the participants have the compromise to attend all the days of the Meeting, any absence have to be duly justified.
The young people interested in participating at the Euro-Mediterranean Meeting have to fill in the application form. You can attach the required information and graphic documentation about the project you apply with.
If you have any question you can contact the Catalan Agency for Youth to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org